Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Conquering your fears and all that jazz

Today is the day I conquered my fears of caves and small spaces! With a group of my fellow travelers, I climbed all 343 steps to reach the top of St. Stephans! 
It was worth it! The stairs just kept going and going and you couldn't see where you were going! It was kinda intense, on our way down, the bell started ringing and you could feel the vibrations through the entire building! 

After we made the climb to the top we decided to descend into the catacombs! This is where I got a little hesitant... I don't normally do caves. They make me nervous! I conquered my fear and decided to go for the experience. We weren't allowed to take pictures, but you'lol have to take my word for it, that it was really cool. They had a bone room, where the walls were literally stacked with bones. It was a little creepy but also very cool. 

Later that night, we went to a jazz orchestra concert, with Kurt Rosenwinkel as a guitar soloist! It was really awesome. Some smooth jazz vibes! I really enjoyed the concert

No comments:

Post a Comment