Friday, February 5, 2016

Ice Skating in Vienna

Our final days in Vienna were very relaxing and fun! We went to Musikhaus Doblinger and I bought the score to my favorite symphony, Dvorak Symphony No. 9 From the New World! 
Then we went to a cafe (per recommendation by Sarah Martin) and got chocolate magic, which was by far the most magical piece of cake I have ever had in my life! 
Then we went ice skating! I am so glad that I made such wonderful friends on this trip! It was an amazing experience to share this trip with my friends! When we were ice skating there was a moment when I just stopped and looked around me at the buildings and people and just sighed because right then, everything was perfect. I felt like I was in a movie! I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment