Thursday, January 28, 2016

Checking Out Czech Cuisine





Indian Curry
Appetizer
I'm already in Salzburg, but I can't say enough about the food I ate in Prague. I always seem to find the best restaurants on my last days in a city.

In Prague it was the best vegan restaurant I'd ever tried, a quaint little place called "Loveg," located up several flights of stairs. A small hole-in-the wall place. This place made everything raw or vegan, but weren't obvious about it like other vegan places I'd been to.

The appetizer was a raw guacamole pizza on some kind of dehydrated cracker bread like my mom makes. It was delicious!

Chocolate Cake!
Sour Cherry Liqueur
The main course was a vegan Indian curry with red onions, bell peppers and tofu. Soooo good.

The dessert was a chocolate cake with red currants and mint leaves. Holy crap it was amazing.

To end the meal on a perfect note, I had a sour cherry liqueur with a finish as amazing as the meal itself.

While the best part was obviously the food, it was a nice surprise to discover that my total bill for food and alcohol was a mere $20!


I will miss Prague for it's beautiful music and beautiful scenery, but also for it's beautiful food!

No comments:

Post a Comment